- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
TP-LINK (HS110 V2.0) Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, Remote Access, Scheduling, Away Mode, Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo Voice Control
Wireless 2.4GHz, 1T1R
90 x 88 x 144 mm
Output voltage: 100-240V
Maximum Load: 13A
Maximum Power: 2.99KW
Availability: 1 in stock