5GHz 150Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE
- Up to 150Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rates
- 23dBi high-gain directional antenna and a dedicated metal reflector, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE605 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15 kV ESD and 6 kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- TP-Link Pharos MAXtream TDMA technology improves throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
23dBi directional antenna and professional structural stability for long-distance outdoor Wi-Fi transmission
Professional-standard 23dBi Directional Antenna for Long-range Wireless Transmission
With 23dBi high-gain directional Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE605 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5GHz 150Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE605 an ideal choice and cost-effective solution for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Stable Structural Design and Flexible Installation
- Snap-lock parts make assembly simple and convenient
- Pole mount kits and the freedom of three-axis alignment facilitate flexible installation
- Sturdy design ensures stability in windy conditions
Compact and Lightweight Packaging
Small and lightweight boxes benefit shipping, logistics and retail.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE605 comes equipped with Pharos Control centralized management software, helping users easily manage all devices in their network from a single PC. Functions include device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance. An intuitive web-based interface-PharOS-provides an alternative management method, and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.