AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router
- Supports 802.11ac standard
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 4 external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether
- MU-MIMO achieves 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once
- Beamforming technology delivers wider wireless coverage
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
Smooth Entertainment with AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Archer C6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. The 2.4GHz band delivers
speeds up to 300Mbps, ready for everyday tasks like emailing and web browsing, while the 5GHz band delivers speeds up to
867Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming.
5 High-Performance Antennas
Wi-Fi Coverage throughout Your Home
Four external antennas and one internal antenna send Wi-Fi signals to every corner of your home. Stay connected and enjoy fast Wi-Fi whether you are lounging on the sofa or on the balcony. With a powerful chipset, the Archer C6 provides ideal Wi-Fi coverage. The 2.4GHz band coverage is especially impressive, eliminating Wi-Fi dead-zones and beating that of other competing routers.
It’s An Access Point, Too
Switch the working mode of the Archer C6 to Access Point Mode to share your wired network with other wireless devices.
Increase Speed, Throughput, Capacity
MU-MIMO lets the Archer C6 serve multiple devices at once. No more bandwidth congestion or latency. All devices get their data faster and Wi-Fi is used more efficiently!
Gigabit Connectivity, 10× Faster
With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN port, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet
connections. Connect your favorite wired devices to the Archer C6 and get impressed!
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP
The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C6 and manage your network settings.