- Design: The Zoom features a luxurious black interior/exterior and two Rainbow RGB LED strips running down the front panel offer professionalism and personality to your chassis.
- Tempered Glass: The Zoom has a full left side tempered glass window allowing you to show off your internal components.
- 3pin Addressable AURA Connector: The rainbow RGB strip can be powered using a 4pin Molex connector for universal use and controlled via an LED button on the top of the Zoom. It can light up the Rainbow RGB strip with 8 different colour modes. If that is not enough a 3pin addressable AURA connector has been included to allow you to control your Rainbow RGB strip through software, giving you unlimited options!
- Watercooling Support: The Zoom offers excellent cooling support which is enhanced further with room at the front and back for a 120mm radiator.
- Cooling Fans: With room for up four fans the Zoom can fit 2 x 120mm fans at the front, 1 x 120mm on the PSU shroud and 1 x 120mm at the back.
- IO Ports: The Zoom comes with the standard USB ports, 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio.
- Removable Dust Filter: A removable dust filter included at the bottom of the Zoom is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.