Essential Professional Graphics For Maximum Productivity
- 2x RJ-45 Frame Lock connectors
- BNC Genlock connector
- Status indicator LEDs
- 4 sync edge connectors
- Supports up to 81 Quadro GPUs
- Projector Overlap
- Stereoscopic 3D Support
- PCIe or SATA Power
- Secure cable
The NVIDIA Quadro Sync II card provides the solution for the advanced synchronized display requirements. The Quadro Sync II card can synchronize up to 4 Pascal GPUs per card for 16 synchronized displays per Sync II card, and with 2 Sync II cards per system, up to 8 Pascal GPUs per chassis for a total of 32 synchronized displays per system. The NVIDIA Quadro Sync II card combined with Quadro Pascal-based GPU graphics is the solution for professional synchronized display deployments.
- The ability to synchronize the display outputs from 4 Quadro GPUs for a total of 16 synchronized displays per Sync II cards
- Two Sync II cards per chassis can provide up to 32 synchronized displays per chassis.
- Sync II cards can be connected to Sync II cards in another chassis to synchronize displays between systems in visualization clusters.
- Sync II cards can be connected to an external timing signal, synchronizing the output of the GPUs connected to the Sync II card to the external timing.
- Mosaic technology enables up to 16 displays or projectors per systems or per cluster to act like a single large virtual display. The Sync II card can synchronize the 16 displays for Mosaic to provide artifact free images across all 16 displays.
- Create multi-display stereoscopic visualization clusters
- Seamlessly blend multi projector solutions with no visual artifacts
- Support up to two Mosaics. Two Quadro Sync II connected together with the 2 × 7 header can support one to four Mosaics.