AL Series ARGB fans allow your system to truly shine. Six hub-mounted addressable RGB LEDs work in harmony with a white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades to produce a beautifully uniform glow across the fan’s entire surface.
- Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring
- Long Life Sleeve-bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
Supports Gigabyte Fusion, ASUS Aura, Razer Chroma, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome
Prisma AL-12/14 allows precision software control, enabling Prisma to synergize perfectly with your components. If you prefer physical control, just pair Prisma with the newly released Adjust R1 controller (sold seperately) to set colors, brightness, and motion effects with the push of a button.
As with any Fractal Design fan, silence remains a central focus with integrated vibration damping corners, silent LLS bearings, and PWM for complete control over the speed of your fans, ensuring Prisma is seen, not heard.
Let your system shine
Support for ASUS Aura, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome allows precision software control, enabling Prisma to synergize perfectly with your components.
Six individually addressable hub-mounted RGB LEDs
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce an exceptionally uniform glow
- Chainable RGB cables simplify wiring and make the most of available connections
- Black sleeved power cables offer an extra touch of style
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (sold separately) enables physical control of colors and effects
Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence
Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
Integrated vibration-damping corners made from high-quality synthetic rubber
LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan