For PC builders looking for reliable and discrete cooling that balances aesthetics and performance
- Less turbulence thanks to aerodynamic stator struts
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Supports chaining to simplify cable management
- Rifle bearings – more efficient than standard sleeve
- Combines aesthetic design and reliable performance
Building on the core functionality of market favorites like Dynamic and Prisma, the Aspect series brings an exciting new aesthetic to the Fractal range of fans. Notable features include aerodynamic stator struts for lower turbulence, Trip Wire technology for enhanced blade efficiency, rifle bearings and built-in chaining support to simplify cable management.