Outstanding Price-Performance Ratio
The Pure Wings 2 120mm high-speed fan brings exceptional be quiet! cooling to entry level computing. The extremely high air pressure makes it a perfect choice for powerful water- and air-cooled systems.
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence while increasing airflow.
- A long-life rifle bearing that contributes to an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours.
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 35.9 dB(A).
- A fan speed of 2,000 rpm for extremely high air pressure.
- Especially recommended for use in water cooling and CPU cooling builds.
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Extremely High Air Pressure
Achieves a great price-for-performance ratio
Due to the extremely high air pressure produced the Pure Wings 2 120mm high-speed fan is especially recommended for powerful water- and air-cooled systems. It makes the fan the perfect choice for performance systems which need massive cooling like gaming and multimedia systems.
Airflow-Optimized Fan Blades
For even better cooling
Thanks to its surface-optimized fan blades the airflow is enhanced, noise-generating turbulences are minimized and the air pressure is increased. This feature is the key to effective cooling. Pure Wings 2 120mm high-speed fan operates at only 35.9dB(A) even at maximum speed.
Rifle Bearing Technology
Gives the fan a very long lifespan
The Pure Wings 2 120mm high-speed is the hallmark of outstanding reliability. This is achieved by its high-quality rifle bearing technology, which assures a very long lifespan of up to 80,000 hours.