ROG Z11 Mini-ITX/-DTX gaming case features 4 mm tempered glass panels, patented 11° tilt design, optimised thermal performance, ATX PSU support, extensive connectivity, and Aura Sync
- Premium aesthetics: 4 mm tempered glass panels with aluminum frame and integrated Aura Sync lighting create a sleek and stylish appearance
- Patented 11° tilt design & optimised airflow: Delivers enhanced airflow and cooling around CPU, graphics card, and a back-mounted M.2 SSD
- Compatibility with demanding hardware: Supports one ATX PSU, 3-slot graphics card without a riser cable, 240 mm radiator, water-cooling pump and reservoir, and up to five fans
- Extensive connectivity: Built-in extension hub and advanced front panel I/O ports with one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, and an ARGB control button provide broad connectivity options
- Easy cable management and case maintenance: Extra cable routing space from the 11° tilt design, a multifunction cover and cable strips ensure effortless cable management, and removable dust filters provide simple cleaning and maintenance
- Dual orientation: Provides the flexibility to choose orientation based on workspace availability, preferences, and component display
ROG Z11 is a premium Mini-ITX/DTX case with a sleek and stylish look that rises above the competition by empowering users to showcase compact builds without compromise. Each feature has been designed conscientiously with the user in mind to maximise utility, flexibility and connectivity. The patented 11° tilt design provides optimised airflow and heat dissipation to create an innovative solution that maximises thermal performance with demanding hardware—such as an ATX power supply or a 3-slot graphics card without a riser cable. For fans of water cooling, Z11 offers ample space and the option of a custom liquid cooling loop. Adding style to substance, internal build components are beautifully illuminated by Aura Sync lighting that can be seen through the front and right-side 4 mm gray tempered glass panels.
Patented 11° Tilt Design
Optimised airflow and superior thermal performance are critical in high-powered systems with compact form factors, and ROG Z11 delivers this with a patented interior layout that tilts the motherboard tray at an 11° angle, providing an additional 40 mm of space at the back of the motherboard. This additional space enhances heat dissipation around the CPU and graphics card, as well as the M.2 SSD that can be installed on the back of the motherboard. The layout also enables compatibility with a 3-slot graphics card without a riser cable and creates a striking visual display of components.
ROG Z11 is built for optimised cooling performance. The entire design is conducive to efficient heat discharge from the case via the chimney effect and negative air pressure, which is generated by the fans expelling hot air at a faster rate than intake. With the choice of up to five 120 mm fans, or three 140 mm plus two 120 mm fans, users can maximize airflow and have the flexibility to customise.
Extra Cable Routing Space
The motherboard tray's 11° tilt creates a maximum of 40 mm of extra space for easy cable management.
A built-in extension hub enables builders to connect up to six PWM fans and three addressable RGB fans or LED strips, and offers an extra USB 2.0 port to make assembly easier. Plenty of I/O ports and an ARGB lighting control button on the front panel make connecting components and devices a breeze.
Removable Dust Filters
Removable dust filters on the top, bottom, left, front and back sides provide complete protection from dust, and make short work of cleaning and maintenance.
ROG Z11 can be placed in either the vertical or horizontal position, allowing users to make any build their own. On top of providing the flexibility to orient the case according to workspace availability and preferences, Z11 also empowers users to choose the orientation that is optimal for the components in their build. Angled and regular power cords are also included in the accessory box to conveniently complement each position.
Aura Sync RGB Lighting
Integrated addressable RGB LEDs in the front and side panels can be customised using a dedicated control button or with Aura Sync lighting software. These allow ROG Z11 to flash with millions of colours and a range of effects, which can be synchronised with a vast ecosystem of Aura Sync-compatible components for ultimate personalisation.
Custom Liquid Cooling
ROG Z11 offers an expansive setup for liquid cooling. The case reserves space for a water-cooling pump and reservoir above the power supply unit shroud, providing mini-ITX/DTX enthusiasts with the flexibility to customise their liquid-cooling loop solution.
Two ROG nameplates are included to complement onboard Aura Sync lighting—one nameplate for vertical display and one for horizontal display. Additional source files (AI and JPG) are available for download, allowing for complete nameplate customisation.