AMD AM4 B450 Gaming ATX motherboard with 12 power stages, DDR4 4400 MHz support, AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, M.2 with heatsink, USB 3.2 Gen 2, SATA 6 Gbps and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Robust power solution: 8+4 power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Gaming-optimised connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, plus HDMI® 2.0 and DisplayPort™ 1.2 output support
- Smooth networking: M.2 socket with E-key and Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intuitive software: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalisation: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable RGB header
- Industry-leading gaming audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec and Sonic Studio III for immersive sound
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II delivers all the essentials needed for a well-balanced build. Designed to handle the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ and beyond, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II features amped-up power delivery, optimised thermal design and more stable DDR4 memory. BIOS FlashBack™ makes upgrading easy to give any dream build a head start, and intuitive ROG software ensures a superior gaming experience.
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensure ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II has the muscle to control the latest AMD CPUs.
8+4 Power Stages
8+4 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest AMD CPUs demand.
Built-in ROG SupremeFX audio technology ensures pristine audio for ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II. Along with ensuring a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature, it offers two front-panel outputs driven by op amps that deliver high-quality audio to gaming headsets.
Packed with intuitive software and DIY-friendly options for convenient setup and use, cyberpunk inspired aesthetics, plus a diverse ecosystem of components, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II is the key to any outstanding gaming build.
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimisation is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans. ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II also features 256 MB BIOS Flash ROM for future proof compatibility.
ROG Gives you More
ROG-exclusive software utilities deliver intuitive audio tuning and gaming enhancements that allow you to configure your gaming build the way you want.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Click here for full details