AMD AM4 B450 ATX gaming motherboard with DDR4 3200MHz support, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI 2.0, dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and Aura Sync RGB LED lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Fast memory and storage: Dual-channel DDR4 3200MHz (OC) and NVM Express® RAID supported.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
Solid Hardware Specs for Gaming and More
With ample power to fuel Ryzen's cores, plus cooling, storage and connectivity options for a range of hardware, the ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard has everything you need to build on a budget or load up with high-performance components to game in the big leagues.
Design, Customisation and Setup
A host of design touches, customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix B450-F Gaming wonderfully easy.
Tune your Rig the Way you Want
The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities crafted for all skill levels, making first-time setup, tuning, and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
The Power of AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
The AMD Ryzen™ processor is based on the innovative Zen core architecture and features up to eight cores and Radeon™ Vega integrated graphics. Together with dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes, these AMD AM4-socket processors deliver superb computing performance.
AMD B450 chipset
The AMD B450 chipset delivers high performance and flexibility with the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors. It also offers AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology and provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.