Intel Z390 ATX Gaming motherboard with M.2 heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED, DDR4 4400MHz, 802.11ac Wi-Fi , dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/8th -gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- CrossChill EK III and Water Cooling Zone: Keep your system cool when the action heats up
- ROG Eco-System: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including headers for both standard and addressable RGB strips.
- Gaming connectivity: Aquantia 5G LAN, Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
- Change to : 5-way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI Overclocking and cooling profiles trailor-made for your rig
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III – High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action.
Building on over a decade of ROG engineering and refinement, Formula is the motherboard that lets you push the boundaries while keeping the thermals in
check and under careful control.
Control your Rig
Fast, intuitive control is vital for effective command of your rig, so we've loaded ROG Maximus XI Formula with simple, flexible tools that let you tweak almost every system aspect. Enjoy intelligent automated tuning with 5-Way Optimization technology, or dive deep into the revered ROG UEFI BIOS to take full manual control. Formula also makes short work of fine-tuning everything from sonics to storage, so it's easy to get every perk of your system up to speed.
Personalised for You
With Aura Sync to unleash synchronized illumination effects that extend from motherboard to a vast ecosystem of compatible components, and the LiveDash OLED panel to display system stats and custom visuals, ROG Maximus XI Formula is primed for endless personalization.
The Power of Intel
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.