ROG Chakram X wireless RGB gaming mouse with next-gen 36,000 dpi ROG AimPoint optical sensor, 8000 Hz polling rate, low-latency tri-mode connectivity (RF 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth / wired), 11 programmable buttons, an analogue joystick and hot-swappable micro switch sockets (mechanical / optical).
- ROG AimPoint optical sensor: Next-gen 36,000 dpi gaming optical sensor with 8000 Hz polling rate for ultimate precision
- Tri-mode connectivity: Flexibility with wired USB, low-latency 2.4 GHz RF, plus a Bluetooth mode to pair up to three devices.
- Programmable joystick: New detachable joystick available in different sizes for refined analog or digital linear controls
- More control at your fingertips: Seven buttons and four-way directional joystick offer a total of 11 programmable buttons for versatile hotkey functions
- Superb click feel: Pivoted button mechanism offers rapid response and a clean, tactile feel
- Instantaneous DPI adjustments: DPI On-the-Scroll enables effortless on-the-fly in-game adjustments
- Push-Fit Switch Socket II: Hot swap compatibility with 3-pin mechanical switches and 5-pin optical micro switches to vary click force and extend lifespan of the mouse
- Smooth and fast movement: ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Convenient charging: Charge up by cable or via wireless Qi to enjoy up to 114 hours of uninterrupted gameplay
- Effortless DIY customization: Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, plus a customizable badge to easily switch up feel and looks
- NVIDIAReflex: Officially verified for NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer to monitor mouse responsiveness – Find out more
Precision. Performance. Perfection.
The new ROG AimPoint optical sensor on the ROG Chakram X tracks your every movement with unrivalled precision at sensitivity levels ranging from 100 to 36,000 dpi. It registers movement at speeds of up to 650 inches per second (ips) at up to 50 g acceleration, so your strikes are swift and effective. Carve your path to victory with industry-leading < 1% CPI deviation and up to an 8000 Hz polling rate.
Connect the ROG Chakram X any way you want: go with the ultrafast wireless RF 2.4 GHz mode, pair up to three devices with Bluetooth fast pairing technology, or fast-charge while dominating a game with the wired USB mode.
New Programmable Joystick
The new joystick* design featured on the ROG Chakram X lets you offload keyboard commands to your right hand, and can be used in analog or digital mode to suit your play style. This larger joystick has a concave shape and is repositioned closer to the palm for better reach and control.
More Commands at your Fingertips
Program up to 11 functions on the ROG Chakram X for tactically customized controls for different games or tasks. You can also save up to five profiles on the onboard memory for personalized settings wherever you go.
Push-Fit Switch Socket II
The ROG-exclusive push-fit switch socket design makes it easy to drop in 3-pin mechanical switches or 5-pin optical micro switches — so you can tailor operating force and feedback to preference, or replace worn or broken switches.
Superb Click Feel
The ROG Micro Switch features a 70-million-click lifespan and a gold-plated electro-junction to improve durability. The pivoted button mechanism of the Chakram X ensures superb speed, responsiveness and consistency for the very best performance.
The DPI On-The-Scroll feature enables on-the-fly mouse sensitivity adjustments. Alternatively, you can click the button to cycle through up to four different DPI levels
Smooth and Fast Glide
The ROG Chakram X is equipped with the extremely flexible and lightweight ROG Paracord to minimize drag and snags, plus 100% PTFE mouse feet to provide an ultra-smooth glide.
Versatile Charging Options
Charge up the Chakram X when playing with a wired connection, or via Qi wireless charging.
Take style to the next level with Aura Sync RGB lighting. Fully customize the nine lighting zones of your Chakram X gaming mouse using an endless spectrum of colors or preset effects.
Armoury Crate’s intuitive UI lets you easily tune the ROG Chakram X to suit your play style. Adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, customize lighting effects, and more.