Micro-ATX H610 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability, manageability and serviceability
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors
- ASUS CSM program: A stable motherboard supply, end-of-life notifications, and IT software for business motherboards
- ASUS Control Center Express: Integrated IT monitoring and management software that simplifies enterprise-level system administration
- Enhanced system security: A self-recovering BIOS to safeguard PCs
- Consistent and reliable performance: High-quality components and rigorous testing to help ensure durability in harsh environments
- Efficient management and customization: An event log and commercial BIOS kit to enable easy maintenance
- Better serviceability: Q-LED diagnostic display and COM debug header to facilitate building and support processes
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express – server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is a real-time IT monitoring and management tool designed for business that improves productivity and enhances security, helping prevent unauthorized access and data leaks. The intuitive dashboard enables easy, real-time hardware and software management across your organization. Purchase of a Pro motherboard entitles you to a copy of Control Center Express – a US$60
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
Trusted Platform Module(TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS Business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.