Intel® H410 (LGA 1200) Mini-ITX motherboard, M.2, DDR4 2666MHz, HDMI,D-SUB, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, COM header
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 4+1+1 DrMOS power stages, 8-layer PCB, for stable power delivery
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert 4: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors for daily users and all-round builders use. Combining a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions, and intelligent tuning options, Prime H410 provides a wealth of options for performance tuning via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H410 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
Cooler by Design
Prime H410 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert software or via the UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple Temperature Sources
- AIO Pump Header
- Smart Protection
- 4-Pin PWM/DC Fan – Each header can monitor and react to dedicated thermal sensors.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 10th Generation Intel Core processors, Prime H410 is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
4+1+1 DrMOS Power Stages
A VRM with 4+1+1 DrMOS power stages delivers the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
ASUS OptiMem II
Revisions to the motherboard's trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
- Audio Shielding – Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
- Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks – Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
- Premium Japanese Capacitors – Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe® slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
Pumped-up throughput 2.5X higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is a hardware-level network protection feature that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput and ensure a more reliable connection.