ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card (PCIe 4.0/3.0) supports four NVMe M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) devices up to 256 Gbps for AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID and Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
- Two-phase power solution with up to 14-watt output supports the latest NVMe drives
- Large heatsink and active fan reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Adapted server-grade PCB supports up to four PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 drives, with up to 256 Gbps bandwidth for smooth data transfers
- Compatible with AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 for NVMe RAID and supports Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
- Also support other vendors’ motherboards via PCIe bifurcation in BIOS setting
RAID on CPU
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card is compatible with the Intel® X299, Z390, Z370 and future platforms' RAID-on-CPU function, and supports PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID on the AMD TRX40 and X570 platforms. Unused CPU PCle lanes can be assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with up to four M.2 SSDs*.
*M.2 SSD support dependent on CPU and motherboard design. Please check the specifications and user manual of your motherboard. Update to the latest BIOS and set up PCIe bifurcation settings before using the NVMe RAID function.
One card, 8X the bandwidth
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card uses PCIe 4.0, which doubles the bandwidth per lane compared to PCIe 3.0. With four M.2 slots, it offers up to 256 Gbps of bandwidth per card, 8X the bandwidth of a single PCIe 3.0 drive.
Design for unthrottled transfer speed
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card has four M.2 slots — supporting both PCIe 3.0 and 4.0 — that allow you to expand your system with high-performance SSD storage. Designed for the latest generation of NVMe drives, the card features an upgraded power supply that provides up to 14W of power per drive, as well as a large heatsink and active fan to ensure that drives stay cool for optimum performance.