Akasa AK-959CU Heatsink and Fan
Dual mounting cooler designed for Intel Core2Quad, Core i5 and Core i7 up to 115W
- High engineered aluminium heatsink with copper core
- Dual Intel mounting (LGA775 & LGA115X)
- Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
- Low noise PWM fan
- Push pins provide reliable retention and easy mounting
- High performance thermal interface pre-applied
The low noise AK-959 uses a high engineered multi directional heatsink with copper core and bi-ped fins providing cost effective efficient CPU and motherboard cooling. The PWM fan is regulated automatically by CPU usage so under normal PC work load the fan speed is low ensuring quiet computing but extra performance is available when needed.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on both LGA775 and LGA115X platforms without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will automatically slide into correct position.
AK-959CU is designed to work with CPU’s up to 115W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.